Camping near O’Gliss park in Vendée
From the campsite La Vertonne, spend an unforgettable day at the water park O’Gliss Park!
This unique park in France offers many activities for the whole family.
On the agenda for the day:
- The island of O’Cayo: for young and old a blue lagoon of the Caribbean
- VIP Beach : for a special day, take advantage of private spaces
- Sunset’Playa: a beautiful beach with lounge chairs while listening to the lapping of the waves and enjoying a beautiful sunny day
- Délir’Space: 12 huge water slides for exceptional sensations, whirlpools, dizzying descents. Different levels of difficulty are available.
- Exploral’O : wild rivers as if you were in the middle of nature on a buoy alone or with others.
- Ludo’Park: a children’s paradise in a space entirely dedicated to them, with a new feature in 2022, the “Galion des Moussaillons”. Numerous small water slides, playful paddling pool…
To complete the day, discover also the different restaurants available on the site. From the snack bar where you can sip delicious cocktails to the sweet corner with pancakes, chichis, ice creams… or to the grill where you can enjoy planchas or marinated meats. There is something for every taste and every budget.
For the 2022 season, the park is open from June 5 to September 4 from 10am to 6pm at the beginning and end of the season and from 10am to 7pm during the high season.
Information and reservation at the campsite reception.
So don’t hesitate to discover this magnificent water park.
Route de la Tranche-sur-Mer 85540 MOUTIERS-LES-MAUXFAITS